These healthy yet delicious fritters are a great lunchbox idea! These little fritters are bursting with flavour and are a great source of dietary fibre, vitamins and minerals The quinoa flour used to bind the mixture gives it a uniquely nutty flavour and ideal for those avoiding gluten!
WHAT YOU NEED:
2 cups grated zucchini
- 2 corn cobs, kernels sliced off cob
- 2 tbsp quinoa flour
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- Salt, pepper to taste
- 2 eggs
- Combine zucchini, corn, quinoa flour, curry powder, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Drop large spoonful’s of mixture into pan and flatten slightly with a spatula.
- Cook until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve hot or cold with yogurt relish.
HOW TO MAKE YOGURT RELISH:
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, finely diced.
- Mint and coriander leaves, chopped.
- 1/2 tsp cumin, salt and pepper.
MIX TOGETHER WELL
I hope you enjoy my recipe!!!