What We Believe:
- Health and wellness is our #1 priorty: we are passionate about being fit and well so we can enjoy life to the fullest.
- Nobody is perfect 100% of the time: it’s what you do MOST of the time that really counts! Eat well every day but don’t deny yourself an occasional decadent treat. Make sure it’s really delicious and enjoy it – if you aren’t loving every bite, it’s not worth it!
- How often and how badly you get sick is directly related to your diet and lifestyle: Your immune system is affected on all levels, not just colds and infections, but also the big stuff.
Only 5–10% of all cancer cases can be attributed to genetic defects, whereas the remaining 90–95% have their roots in the environment and lifestyle. The lifestyle factors include cigarette smoking, diet (fried foods, red meat), alcohol, sun exposure, environmental pollutants, infections, stress, obesity, and physical inactivity. The evidence indicates that of all cancer-related deaths….as many as 30–35% are linked to diet. [source].
- The palette of a child is shaped by their parents. Yes, some kids are pickier than others, they all go through food-phases, and the even the best eater won’t eat everything – but with persistence and having a variety healthy food available at meal time (without unhealthy alternatives) we believe you can teach your child to eat a healthy wholefoods diet – and love it!
- It’s easier to train the palette of a child from birth than an older child – start early and don’t give up, your hard work will pay off with a healthy happy child.